Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful day

More over I want to thank that kid in 5Th grade who's last name was Butt, yes you read right, his name was John Buttz. I would scan a photo from my year book but eh, anyway I wanted to finally thank John Buttz because he took the heat off of me when I was in Mrs. Pelton's class, in the which I got busted by the bully kid Paul Thaxton, (I could probably find him on some sex offender list now) picking my nose and wiping the content under my desk. Yep, I got ridiculed for digging for buggers. You see when I got busted John was sitting a ways from me, minding his own business, just when Paul began to rally up the class to pulverize me with jokes of nose pick 'n, there I was like a puppet on a string I was in his hands. I could see what Paul was about to say, those words, bugger picker! I almost saw his mouth form the words just as John Buttz let out a loud and nosy fart. You see during our lunch it was pizza day and for some reason the pizza didn't fit well with John just like his last name. Something had to give, and thankfully it was John. I never got to say thanks, so I sit here tonight enjoying a soda and packing boxes getting ready for moving day. Today I say thanks. Now didn't that just about sound like one of those Budweiser commercial men of genius.

I do want to thank some people who are important in my life. Mom, thanks for being so strong when you don't want to be. Brian, dude, I know your reading this at some point you need to know that I love you. Ann, common girl come spend some time with your bro in Utah. Gary, tuff times call for strength and thanks for not being a wimp. My cousins, Ha! I love you guys too even though I think Travis is going to be the next Uni-bomber sorry dude I think its in your gene code. Heather (Gary's wife) your good people, it is nice of you to take care of other people's kids, I am sure you and Gary would be good foster parents. You should look into that.
Finally to Misty, thanks babe.

2 comments:

Poohbear November 29, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Hey Dave

Love Ya 2!!!! Remember peewee's...
those were the day's...

Misty Moncur November 30, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

I don't know if I should be flattered or offended that I made that list.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP