Monday, May 5, 2008

El Whappo What is a Plethera anyway? -Heffey

Does anyone remember The Three Amigos? If not I suggest checking it out. I was on the phone at work, talking with a vendor about some parts for a construction job. I had to ask the person on the other line to repeat himself a couple of times because of his heavy South American accent. I was as polite as I could be, but it is my job to get the right information the fist time, so I went as far as has having him use phone code. Me: "Opw Pisces part number 54344-009 test boot 150 psi net price and list price please." Vendor: "Es costa net 355.00 doolars, lisst prices es 540.80 doolars" Me: "I want to confirm the shipping, please use our UPS collect acct." Vendor: "Okay, shippes UPS costa added to prices with yous account." I tried to be nice, then I simply asked for another person to help me finish my order. I can't say that I wasn't getting help, but the help I was getting wasn't helping me. My three year old daughter could have done a better job. Is getting good service becoming a thing of the past? A few months ago we went to Idaho to see my family, along the road there are some stops we mean to stop at. Well this trip was different, kids were okay, we felt like we didn't need to stop so we kept going, past Snowville Utah, Kamrynn says those dreaded words, "I got to go pee." Luckily we are a few miles away from the Sinclair gas station I think problem solved, we unload step into the Sinclair and the large Marge woman behind the counter says to me, first thing, "you'll have to put shoes on her feet before you shop here." Now I thought for a moment, maybe the floors are dirty and she thinks Kamrynn would be harmed or something, but her attitude and pointing of her fingers in jester made a different impression, so I gathered my family and left. I wanted to let Kamrynn pee on the wall of that gas station, I would have if Misty hadn't been against it.

3 comments:

Misty Moncur May 6, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

I never said I was against Kamrynn peeing on the wall of the gas station. I said it was physically impossible. Now Zach...

Annie May 16, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Good service? What is that? Dan and I are CURSED with bad service. We've come the expect it. You coulda used a funnel with Kamrynn!

Misty Moncur May 24, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Hey Dave, I need new information here.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP