Monday, May 5, 2008

I Swear, tractor's is so dumb -Mater



Scene: Overpass, commuters everywhere, bridge, merging lanes, seagulls nice sunshine day.
Scene 2: Semi-truck with trailer, bridge, merging lanes, seagull comes swooping into previously mentioned semi, whoola guts Ala roadkill. It was Gross. Made me think of Mater and the fact that tractors are a lot like seagulls, dumb. I also thought about Idaho drivers and how they have the habit of staring at you as you pass them, as if you are lost or part of there lost family. Creepy. I have to say that driving is an art, it takes skill, concentration, and you have no choice but to trust the fool in the jacked up chevy to do the same? Yeah, and Grizzly Adams had a beard! People on the road during my commute act differently on the road at different times, I have noticed that when I leave at 7 a.m. then traffic is not in a mad craze, now if I leave at 7:30 whoa look out! Crazies everywhere, and it's not like my gently used car has a vendetta against said jacked chev, but come on a-hole get off my Canadian Arse!
I use the slow {senior} lane for a reason, every driving course I have ever taken says to pass on the left, not the right where all the aged and road tested vehicles are. So to you bloated gas hogs on the road I say kiss it, kiss it good, both cheeks, right here, mmmmmuh. I mean, really if I am on the left side of the road and going slower than that of the traffic, by all means run me down. I can't stand slow drivers in the fast lane, its dangerous. Stop playing cop, you are putting me in danger. Thus proving the point don't be a dumb tractor.

1 comments:

Misty Moncur May 6, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Hey Dave, how was you commute this morning?

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP