Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Home Buying Experience

First 6 months: Eh? Who needs savings we got 6 months!
First request for documentation: "Hey Misty, that paper, the one I was using to support my soda, wher'd it go?"
First Appointment with the home builder: Me: "So, ya gonna dig the hole or what?"
First Appointment for home fitting: Me: "I can totally build that, you don't need to finance a furnace" Misty: " A hole in the wall, and a make shift chimney doesn't mean its a furnace."
2ND Home fitting meeting: Misty: "Do you like this color with this color to match that color?" Me: "it's fine, can I go now?"
Final Finance Meeting: Me: "Mr. owl, exactly how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop" Finance Guy: 30 years @ 6% $5,800.00 down.
Signing away our lives for 30 years.... priceless

What was your experience?

5 comments:

chickychick1975 December 9, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

I ate pizza...I think I am sick. Just move into your house already!

I love you

Ann

Poohbear December 10, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Yes we have done that....We didn't build it...oh what a pain....I say not again.....Please don't give UR 1 or 2 born.... lololol thats how I felt and I don't have kids 2 give...Hey Gary remember the hand cramp... and the hot dog roast we could of had with all the paper work...I love our house......

Misty Moncur December 11, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

That was the process EXACTLY in case you guys thought he was kidding.

Gary December 11, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Oh no no we know Dave was not kidding when he was talking about the procidure of getting your house. We went through the exact same thing. When Heather spoke about hand cramps thats what we had when we were signing our lives away when we bought our home. Trust us. we know exactly what you guys whent through for your home. Its a great looking home, im sure you guys will love it.

Marrian December 21, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

DAVE!!!! I found you! :)
I have been asking Ann about your what seems like forever and she has never once answered me.
How are you? Where are you? I can't believe your kids are so big. It just amazes me that all these "kids" younger or same age as me have kids that are almost teenagers. (My oldest is only 3, almost 4). Anyway, I'm sooooo glad to have found you! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Marrian
p.s. Congrats on the house! We just bought one a few months back. Check out my blog @
www.maidemar.blogspot.com

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP