Thursday, January 8, 2009

Slow Day at the Office...and other random turd

It has been weeks, days, and a long time since we have had the net or decent t.v. at our home. The installer man claimed chicken and didn't want to work on the roof, and he didn't want to call me to reschedule a time to come back which further delays any service to our Moncur tavern.


I don't mind waiting, I don't mind being told to wait, but to not tell me what to expect just makes me want to come undone and punch you in the throat. Communication is key to so many stupid things, basically I think it comes down to the fact that I don't like people or, the idea of customer service. i like salad, mustard, and relish. I know how everything evolves around customer service.

I am customer service, I am the one talking kindly on the phone filling in other people's crappy requests while mine go unattended. Fast forward to tonight, I get to enjoy the net, watch whatever channel pleases me on the dish and play Wii with Zach and Kam, I don't like to play that thing with Zach on account that he has to be in charge and boss me around, what is worse is when he wins. He isn't humble about it, no he has to say mean things like, "you got beat by a five year old" or "your an old man". I know I can take him down pretty easy now but some day that kid will have a solid right hook. i like to play Wii with Kam because she shares and has no care in the world if she wins or looses. She just likes to play. Tonight was a real treat on account of the GAC channel showing Smokey and the Bandit. Classic show with all your favorite stars, Burt, and that old chic what does the commericals for Activa yogurt to keep you regular and your bones from busting when you reach for the Activa from your couch. Sally Fields that's the one. Anywho me and the little miss night owl got to watch to our hearts content. I did mention it was classic right?

Glad to have the net and good channel selection again. Can't wait for the super bowl. Oh yeah do the snow plows come to your hood 'cause we ain't getting much love in our hood. That last statement is courtesy of BET channel you know Black Entertainment Television, someday when I have a mint, I am going to blowup the satellite that broadcasts them. And while I am at it, those dang fools that call me from time to time wanting me to donate my money to the Negro College Fund. What the heck is that all about!? Are you joking me, call me racist but not only no but yeah no thanks. All in all it has been a pretty sweet 4 weeks, Christmas was good, new years was great and now I look forward to a nice end to winter because I am ready for spring! Okay all done here enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Misty Moncur January 9, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Babe

Gary January 10, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Sorry I didn't get to see you and the family. I didn't want to give this crud to you. It ended up that I have (well I am getting over it now) brocitis and a sinus infection. I am glad you guys got to come down and see mom. I just spoke with here and she is just really happy. I asked why and she just got her first mp3 player and is jamming out to the moody blues and star trek music. LOL she is like a little kid with a new toy. anyway I wanted to thank you for the movies, they are awesome. I was able to rip them from the dvd and put them on my hard drive, its awesome. Anyway I hope everything is going well. I am glad you have internet back up and running even though that guy who installed it was a goon by not doing what he was suppost to. I am very proud of you for that new house of yours. its awesome.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP