Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sean Hannity his brother Rush Limbaugh, and his other brother Micheal Savage


So i watched the Jazz loose the other night, which stunk because they could have won. I listened to the commentary of the game and I didn't want to hear about the amazing player match-up that would decide the out come of the game, or the percentage of home wins vs. road wins or free throw percentage, who's on first, what's on second...blah, blah, blab just tell me when those cute girls are gonna jump out on the court with those daisy dukes and dance.. monkey. All I want is the score, nothing else, just the score. It made me think of R.C. Willy, who has a sale if it is parent-teacher conference, or national kick your neighbors dog day. Everything seems to be imploded in the media and I Afton wonder where is the real news, certainly not on FOX 13, I love it when the fox people finish a live story covering all the mookie stinks around the Wasatch front, stories like, little old lady gets whacked over the head by some bum in Pioneer park, only on FOX 13, just you watch the best. I guess it isn't so bad for KSL, Debbie blah, blah, blah uncovers the hidden dangers in your bathroom, next on KSL. What is worse the radio mongers of Rush, Sean, and his other brothers Bill o'Riley, Micheal Savage. I guess it just turns me away when they open their mouths to criticize and explain the right way to do things is yada yada yada, liberals and Democrats piss me off, when they close their three hour tirade, it is always now go getcha a steak at blah blah steak house, tell 'em Sean sent ya. Or how Rush signed a 94 bazillion dollar radio deal. I would rather rip my heart right out of my rib cage and then throw it on the floor and stop on it 'til I die, then spend one more minute listening to them, thanks Weird Al for putting it right. I guess I was just sad that the jazz lost, and I really hate R.C. Willy commercials.

3 comments:

Misty Moncur April 25, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

I love that pig.

The Eggleston family April 28, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

You have to, you're married to him! Haha, just kidding Dave! I love the fact that, up till now anyway, Misty is the only one that commented on your blog! I guess I had to break the streak. Hey,thanks for the "shout out," Shannon was wondering if I really did have friends or if they were imaginary. Now she just thinks I made this blog and Misty's to keep my story going...

P.S. I kicked your butt during that game! It was like the Spurs all over the Suns, (in games one, two and three, not so much game 4!)

P.S.S. I love the pig, too.

U.P.S. I gave the term 'zinger' it's zing! I happen to be VERY funny! Damn you! It's not my fault you simpletons don't know that many big words and therefore can't understand my jokes!

Heather May 2, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Yes, the pig is absolutely hilarious! I gotta go get my girls...they would love it! Where do you find such things?

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP