Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ode To My Wife

For the the little things our spouses do, for all the kid raising, meal making, event planning, church going, all of the Christmas, thanksgiving, birthday, and every other holiday event.
Ode to my wife for helping me get threw this life. This life without troubles and worries (not many). From her, I get my life spent without a fight or yell or scream or you sleep on your side night. I find nice letters, perfect in every literary way, bright smiles and loving hugs at the end of my work day. From her, no garbage or boring conversation, just Misty being Misty.
So I say to Misty thanks for fixing my blog and helping me in life.

4 comments:

Misty Moncur August 20, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

I'm amazing

chickychick1975 August 20, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Ode to my sister in law! You're too good to be true! Sing it sister!! I'm ( instert misty here) Too good to be true!! I suppose you're just cool like that!

your amazing!

Misty Moncur August 21, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

I take that back. I'm freaking amazing.

Poohbear August 27, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Only wish I was that good!!!!!Please send the book or what U used...PLEASE>...

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP