Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekending


Work + Inventory + Whacked out inventory = Hell week. Football players use hell week to get into serious shape and ready themselves for the upcoming season. I use Hell week to blitz the inventory at work. Counting everything isn't the problem, but reconciling the lost or bonus dollars drives me nuts. I hate the event and I am not looking forward to it.

First of all it is at a crappy time, our inventory has to be counted the day after Thanksgiving! I can't make any plans for that week. Then we have to "Team-up" with people who are not in my department and couldn't really tie there own shoes to begin with and therefore I believe should be ejected from counting on account that I don't want to do things twice.

I hate inventory. So this weekend I vented some built up hatred toward a part of my job and saw the Weenier mobile. Enough said.

I hope everyone else had as good a weekend as me. I only wish that my cousin's would have come to the City of Rocks, and my sister. I am glad that I got to spend time with those people that I love. It was good to see everyone, even Heather!

2 comments:

Poohbear October 20, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Thanks Dave.....Love U 2

Misty Moncur October 20, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

It sounds like we had pretty similar weekends.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP