Saturday, April 19, 2008

A friend called Jar-d


Remember that song called a boy named sue? Well that song has nothing to do with Jared, or Jar-d as I've been know to call 'em. See sometimes you get to have one friend that you grew up with, got into trouble with, and managed to somehow keep in touch. I have a friend who now lives in Texas, he wants to be a chiropractor (joint smasher) he has a good sense of humor, but lacks the part of a joke that puts the final "zinger" to rest. I think he likes to hear himself talk personally. I say that last part only because off and on we have been fighting about the true final out come of a basketball game played back before playgrounds started putting in those wood chips on the ground because it would prevent injury. See, we played a basketball game that went all day, during our recess time. He still believes he won, of course he thinks that it was okay to be a Minico Spartan, which we all know isn't, still clueless. Jared is a good friend, always busy doing something, he is a pretty driven guy. I still can't believe he wanted to move to Texas?!! I know a little about Texas, on account of the mission in Houston and all, great people, awesome place to visit, but whoo wee no thanks. I hope Jared appreciates his wife, we all still can't believe he got so lucky. His marriage is a mystery only the heaven's could answer. He got extremely lucky. Jar-d, my friend from Idaho who now lives in Texas. Thanks for being my friend.

1 comments:

Misty Moncur April 19, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Yeah, thanks for being his friend. It's taxing on me to be his only friend sometimes.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP