Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nipple balm



That's right, you have heard the term bag balm, utter butter, and cream o'utter-butter etc. I am here to tell you that this stuff isn't just for cows, and achy cracked nipple sufferers, no this whiz cures nasty feet. Not only am I the president of nipple balm, I'm a client! This stuff cured my nasty 'ol foot of all it's ailments, no Gypsy voodoo magic could. For some time I have had one foot that always looked like fungus-amongus, not anymore. Remember the Adam Sandler movie Mr. Deeds, Emilio struck Deed's frost-bite black foot, yeah not quite that bad but close. I don't know why this stuff is advertised for lady nipple woahs, I mean I could market this stuff to men and make a killing calling it a miricle cure-foot bag balm-nipple healer-all-in-one cure. But wait there's more, if you call in the next ten minutes we'll send you two foot-bagbalm-nipple healer wonder cure bottles for the price of one, that's right TWO bottles for $19.95....oh the horror. Sorry Misty for my bad foot.

2 comments:

Misty Moncur April 25, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Your posts make me laugh. There is nothing wrong with your foot. You have cute feet. I mean, rugged man feet. Man's supposed to have stinky feet.

Heather May 2, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

I love the picture of the cow! How funny is that!

And I'm glad you were man enough to try nipple balm...! And that your foot is better...

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP