Wednesday, April 16, 2008

kids are great


I recommend that you should have at least two. Sometimes I see parents who just have one kid and I think to myself what happy times, because there are no rivalries, no sharing, no pulling of the hair, or splashing my eye with bathtub water, or any other problems. I also see that the parents of these children think there kid walks on water, and every sound that comes from this child is a sure sign of wonderment. I say phooey! You do not have the right to be a true parent until you experience the whining of two or more voices crying about McDonald's crappy play land. I don't see the point of having one child. What a menace to society. Now I don't mean to say that single child parents or scp's as I call them are not experiencing things that two or more child parent people experience, I am saying that it isn't fun listing to a little person tell you "your not in my heart" because you skipped McDonald's.

3 comments:

Misty Moncur April 16, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

What about people who have more that two kids and think that people with only two kids are weirdos like Canadians or something?

Heather April 17, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

I agree. I know people that only have one child, and in some ways, I guess it's great. (Or I think it would be sometimes, usually when the girls are fighting over something that could only be important to a little girl...) But they are missing out on something incredible. And when I look at my family now, it's so nice to have all of us together. (Not that I want seven kids...I'm much too selfish for that...=]) But it's nice to have that many people to count on.

Robert April 17, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

I don't have any kids, but I think I used to be one. Rivalries were the fun part. Sorry bout the lip, Dan. But, 1 kids 2 kids red kids blue kids, it's all rock 'n roll to me.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP