Sunday, April 20, 2008

I like AC/DC


Am I going to go to hell for this? I love the banging of the drums, the whaling of the guitars, and the yelling of "Back in Black" or "Highway to Hell". Does it constitute a passion for distruction? I once took Misty to the Dee Events Center to see Sawyer Brown, a country group we both like, the opening act was a cover band that sang nothing like Dixie. There was an older couple dressed in biker garb, swinging and laughing and looking like something you see on a nature program about the migration and mating habits of polor bears, they looked awful. We both laughed to ourselves and now I think, good for you polar bears show the world that you can mate during hippie music. Does listening to AC/DC really motovate people to be oblivious to reality? I know I can't get giggy wth'it. God loves those people too.
I still like AC/DC.

1 comments:

Misty Moncur April 21, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Yeah, I remember the bikers. You go bikers, mate in public, see if we care.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP