Friday, July 18, 2008

Adam Sandler is a Great American



Well I like his movies anyway, I also like that he has a "side kick" in Rob Schneider. One of my favorite Rob Schneider characters is "Ula" "Sharks are like dogs, they only bite if you touch their private parts." Who can forget the Wedding Singer, "Well I have a microphone and you don't so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!” Sometimes you just need a good quote to start your day. Misty says I screw up movie lines, which she is right, although over the many years of our marriage I've gotten better. I can make the point, maybe not verbatim. Who can forget "Better Off Dead" Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that. Now shifting gears, I was flipping the radio dial and got stuck on KSL, the whine-o hour with my favorite punching bag Sean Hannity. He was boo hooing because the "liberal media" didn't give Sen. John McCain a lot of new hype when he went to Iraq. Geese does Sean need a poo poo change or what, I compare Sean's "show" to one of my daughter's tantrums, whinny,loud, and lazy. Well switch gears again, we are trying to get a home built. We have a lot, a bunch of people telling me they are working on permits, and the what not but mostly by December we will move to our new home. Switch gears again, the second week of August I will be taking Misty to her very first Burley Idaho Rodeo and Fair. It will be fun, pitures to follow.

5 comments:

Gary July 19, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

I remember watching saturday night live and seeing Adam and Rod. and seeing how the printmyster was LOL. it will be awesome to have you guys come to the rodeo and be able to see the kids faces with the rides. see you soon. oh by the way Im here. I started my own blog.

Bob July 20, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

--What...friends listen to "Endless Love" in the dark...

--Nudie magazine day, Nudie magazine day!!!!!

--You eat pieces of [crap] for breakfast?

--Will someone please get this kid a Happy Meal?!?!

...Mama said that alligators are angry because they have so many teeth, but no toothbrush...

The price is wrong [term for female dog]

Just a few of my favorite lines from Adam Sandler Movies---edited when I felt necessary

chickychick1975 July 20, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

I don't know your movies!! I know Adam Sandler and he was good in 50 first dates...I feel like that sometimes...that I have short term memory loss and I forget who I am sometimes.....What was I talking about?

Dave July 20, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Gary and Ann,

About time you guys caught up with the rest of the blog world!
Bob,
Well have to get together sometime and watch a bunch of moives, and hang out sometime! Except Kristin and Misty would be to "giggly" it would probably anoy the heck out of you.

Misty Moncur July 21, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Too giggly? Dave, you're gonna die clown.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP