Monday, July 7, 2008

The Public Crapper Syndrome



This is a what I like to call capper"itus" or CORPOROPHOBIA fear of toilets, namely public johns. You know what I mean, your at the Bee's home game, start of the seventh inning stretch and you feel the urge to purge. Only you think twice, the thought of an unholy porcelain pony just makes the poo you thought you had to poo crawl right back up and say huh-uh! Then there are the truck stops, long road trip to grandma's house or to where ever the road takes you. So you stop at what appears to be a clean looking Chevron, get inside and it's this man-chick hanging out in the men's room! So you bolt out the door unsatisfied but not molestered. I think twice about the pot I choose to rest upon. At Sunday dinner, Dan made mention of the toilet service at the Government building he works at, gave some gory detail about mookie-stinks all over the floor and pouring into the next two stalls. Just shows how put out people really are about the economy huh? That brings up another thought, the places people choose to go and eat out at, is it really about the service and food or is about how clean the crapper is? I say it is almost completely dependant upon the the cleanliness of the toilet. Pizza Hut in Tooele, for instance (this comment has no bearing on Jessie}the crappers are horrible, some sort of spin off from the Dugway Proving Grounds. Anyway this comment is over. Kids are screaming and somebody has to play referee.

4 comments:

Misty Moncur July 8, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

I laughed so hard at this post. It's no wonder we got married.

Bob July 10, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

I like "going" at work for 2 reasons:

1. The pharmacy has its own "bathroom" (though it has no bathtub or shower...its just a room with a sink and a toilet). There are only 4 people who work in my pharmacy (well, formerly my pharmacy as Saturday is my last day) and we all do a good job of keeping it clean if you know what I mean.

2. I don't have to clock out when I use the bathroom, so I feel like I'm getting paid to go...very cool.

Love the elephant picture...

Dave July 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Everyone should be on salary. Paid to poo, what a concept? My work place has 4 places of convienience, I choose the one with the tall standing pot. No one messes with it. I guess they all prefer the short bus, I mean pot.

Kristin Sokol July 11, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Misty...you are a complicated woman. A complicated woman who really enjoys bathroom humor.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP