Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Next Kid's Name Is Siverado, Yamaha Moncur


I want a motorcycle. I want a Yamaha Silverado cruiser because it isn't a 650 or a Honda, and it isn't a Harley waste of money Davidson. I would love to cruise on this thing and I would be happy about picking bugs out of my teeth to get it. Also I could justify the buying of such said item because of gas prices and the royal screwing around the Bush administration has done with the economy, basically forcing the bike on me, but I would embrace it, love it, and ride off with Vanes-Hines pipes screaming down the highway-sweet thought. Of course paying insurance for 6 months out of the year extra to enjoy some bug picking time might not be economically sound, I don't know have to look into this some more. Honestly though who hasn't wanted to ride the open road on a motorcycle?

1 comments:

Misty Moncur June 11, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Yamaha Moncur isn't bad. Is it a boy or a girl? I saw this guy on Oprah that was pregnant. Maybe we should look into THAT.

When I put gas in the 4Runner today, I was just laughing out loud because it was so ridiculous the amount I had to pay. I was laughing because if you don't laugh you will cry. Also, there were a couple cops there getting donuts and I almost yelled over to them, "Hey, I'm getting robbed over here!"

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP