Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Talk amongst yourselves...here's a topic...

Remember SNL when it was funny? Mike, Adam, Chris, and the whole gang, well I watched SNL this past weekend because I got a chance too! What a let down, so the show has lost a lot of humor, but wait, something was a mist... I then I realized something. It struck me like a sauce pan to the head, I am about to be 32 years old. I don't understand 2008 SNL humor I am now a SNL senior citizen! I don't belong with "that" crowd anymore! To really put these thoughts of becoming a SNL senior citizen to rest I watched "Click" with Adam Sandler, he is one of my favorite comedians. I thought to myself Adam's movies should have the healing save I am looking for, but alas I wasn't completely happy. So I cranked up some Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder always said it best..." oh, I'm still alive" sweet lyrics from a great band. Still, not even Eddie and his grunge style could cheer me up. I guess I need a porche? I also noticed that I get really agitated when I hear Conservative talk radio, I just scream "people, people, we need your money." Conservative radio is crazy. I would love to give all of the talk shows on the radio a big tall glass of shut the #$@% up. I am old, but not so old that I would have to kick my own @$$ for wearing traditional golf pants.

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP