Sunday, June 8, 2008

TMZ Hollywood and movie quotes

Okay TMZ what is that all about? I thought we got our Hollywood news(really, is though)from the Access Hollywood or something. I was flipping the channel and bam! there is a full spread about some Hollywood harlot and the party she fell out of. It was really sad that people are fascinated about how George Cloony visited a far off colony of lesbian Eskimos to preach American policy as an "Ambassador". As if he represented all Americans. How Madona or Angelina adopted another kid from some third world country. How would you like to be that kid or the countless others that were left behind? Made me think about the crappy state that the world is in and that things will only get worse. Can't anyone stand up to injustice? Why can't we all be a little like Stanly Spedowzki and say " Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more." At the same time, Pamela Finklestein: "Broads don't belong in broadcasting"? Is that the kind of professional courtesy you teach your news department?
R.J. Fletcher: Why, that's a terrible thing. I don't know how many time I've told those boys, never call chicks broads. That is comedy people that is entertainment it just seems to me that getting my "entertainment news" from shows like TMZ or Access Holly-fart just seems sad. On the other hand I can't stand getting my news from KSL "on the nine's" just feels like a sea gull took a crap on me and I have to use spacial KSL cleaner to get it off. Lets just say that Grant and Amanda are way too cookie cutter perky. Well, that's it for me good night.

3 comments:

Misty Moncur June 9, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

I think you make a good point in a round about way. But Access Holly-fart?

Robert June 10, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

I totally know what you mean too. I've flipped by that station before and the format is a bunch of people get together and talk about all the dirt they found that week. Interestingly enough there are a lot of people that buy in to all that stuff too. Our secretary at work, Sandra, was like 60+ and was always checking celebrity "news" No wonder so many people are dying and starving, everyone is too glued to glamour to see the dirt. tsk tsk. Oh, and two bonus points for the UHF quote :D

Dave June 10, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

thanks Rob

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP